772days since
Annual Meeting

Home

Welcome to The Commodore Condominium




The Commodore was built by the General Walkem Company of New York City who also developed the first high rise cooperatives in Fort Lauderdale located on the ocean and the Port Everglades inlet entrance channel.
The first deed of transfer was filed on January 17, 1966 and the first occupants moved in 3 days later.

CLICK INSIDE THE TANK TO FEED THE FISH.
PLEASE DON'T OVER FEED THE FISH!!

Click in the tank to feed the fish!



The Commodore History by Bill Flekenstein, Apt.1608

The Commodore


Č
Ċ
ď
Commodore Condo,
Oct 21, 2013, 8:49 AM